Name Change.

AmuseStar Vending Co

I just thought I would make aware of my name change for those who have yet to notice, or are wondering what is going on.

I will be going, from now forward, by "AmuseStar Vending Co."

I have many reasons for doing this. I just thought I would make everyone aware, and I hope everyone likes the name.

amusestarvending@GMX.com

http://guthvending.synthasite.com/index.php

Kyle

This name change represents our second member requested change so I guess I should use this opportunity to let everyone know what our policy is for changing your screen name on the board. The moderating team and I realize that as some members grow in their vending businesses, they may want to change their screen name to reflect a business name that did not exist when they originally signed up on the board. This reason is the only reason why a name change should be requested. If you would like to change your screen name the following 3 criteria MUST be met.

• You must be a member with ELITE status.
  • You must not have changed your name at any point in the past.
  • The change must be one that reflects your growth in the industry, (A new company name)
Members will only be allowed 1 name change and you must be an ELITE member when you request your change. Your name change request must be made to me via a PM. I will discuss each name change request with the moderating team and together we will decide whether or not to approve the change.

Steve

I must really thank Steve, and his willing attitude to help me.

When I started with my first machine, I did not for see all the problems I have been having with my last name in my company name. It has been a struggle that I am now done with. I am going to start into my second state in about a year. From there, I will only get larger, and stronger. Hopefully, this name change will protect me, my family, and my soon employees.

What was some of the problems you were having with the old name if you dont mind me asking? May help the rest of us in the future. Thanks Kelly

I'm interested in this as well Kyle. In Massachusetts they make it desirable to keep your name as your business name. For example, you don't have to file a fictitious name or DBA and you don't need a business license to open a business bank account. Plus it saves you a few hundred dollars should you decide to incorporate in name search and file fees. Your business assets can also be covered under your existing homeowners insurance policy if your name is part of your business name.

I'm interested in how Tennessee dissuades you from using your own name in your business name.

Steve