Hiring Some On-Site Locators for Bulk Vending [Advice?]

Big D

Hey bulk-vendors, lately I've really been looking into ways of scaling my dad's vending business into something that might be a threat to the big guys. So far, he's hitting the low $1xx,xxx range with around 800 triple stand charity machines (and 100 or so honor boxes) in about 8-10 cities. In the last 5-6 years he's located 500 of the machines going door-to-door, gained about 300 machines or so in route purchases, and had @rodney69 (GREAT great locator, nearly 80 honor boxes in 2 months I believe) locate the honor boxes. 

However we're both ready to start taking the company to the next level which includes bringing on a locating/servicing team and a warehouse manager to keep up with the stock and have equipment ready for the locating/servicing team. 

Has anyone seen good growth through hiring their own locator to work for their company? I'm thinking that our salary package will be $15/hour + $10/location + 5% of what each location makes each month. Any thoughts on this? I guess I'm looking for some validation maybe, but all advice for scaling is appreciated. 

Hey bulk-vendors, lately I've really been looking into ways of scaling my dad's vending business into something that might be a threat to the big guys. So far, he's hitting the low $1xx,xxx range with around 800 triple stand charity machines (and 100 or so honor boxes) in about 8-10 cities. In the last 5-6 years he's located 500 of the machines going door-to-door, gained about 300 machines or so in route purchases, and had @rodney69 (GREAT great locator, nearly 80 honor boxes in 2 months I believe) locate the honor boxes. 

However we're both ready to start taking the company to the next level which includes bringing on a locating/servicing team and a warehouse manager to keep up with the stock and have equipment ready for the locating/servicing team. 

Has anyone seen good growth through hiring their own locator to work for their company? I'm thinking that our salary package will be $15/hour + $10/location + 5% of what each location makes each month. Any thoughts on this? I guess I'm looking for some validation maybe, but all advice for scaling is appreciated. 

If you want a really good in-person locator - that is resonable let me know and I will hook you up with him

and be a lot less than what you purpose as payment

If you want a really good in-person locator - that is resonable let me know and I will hook you up with him

and be a lot less than what you purpose as payment

ahh went back and re-read your message - he would just come in and locate X amount of boxes for you

but he might be intertested in your arragement though - I will call him and ask him

Archived