CANDY SUPPLIER

dutchboy

I usually use Sam's Club for my supplies of 850 gumballs, runts, peanut m&m's etc, but my local store has quit handling the 850 gumballs......they still have the chicklet tabs........Just wondered what supplier do you other vendors use......when you dont buy local.......especially the gumballs

On the back of the Chicklet box it should show a list of things that can be special ordered. See if you can find them listed and special order them.

If not, I know you can order 1080 gumballs. They are 7/8" instead of 1" and will work with the same wheel.

dutchboy wrote:

I usually use Sam's Club for my supplies of 850 gumballs, runts, peanut m&m's etc, but my local store has quit handling the 850 gumballs......they still have the chicklet tabs........Just wondered what supplier do you other vendors use......when you dont buy local.......especially the gumballs

Sam's Club lets you special order any of their gumballs (they have quite a few!) and pick them up at your local store.

Go to the member's service desk to make your order, you wll need to pay in advance. Delivery time is generally 2-3 weeks. No shipping charges! (though shipping charges may in some cases be cheaper than making a special trip back to Sam's later, not applicable if you are going there anyway).

Don't forget to use Sam's click and ship for product they do carry in the store. Either order on the web or fax your order in, and it will be ready to load in the morning. They will even help you load it. You must have a business membership for this service, but there are other benefits that make the business membership useful anyway, such as earlier hours, etc. Taxes are easier too, as all purchases would generally be for the business only.

Good luck,

;-)

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to BJ's and Costco last evening.  Those are the only two wholesalers near me.  I was VERY disappointed at what they had.  They had MMP and MM Plain and Ike and Mikes and nuts.  That was it.  No gum bals, no nothin' else!:(

I am gonna have to use JT Kings and OK Manufacturing for everything but M&Ms.

Try: http://www.candymachines.com/

They have every flavor and size gumball. You will have to pay shipping though. They have quanity prices so check them out when you get a chance. Even at their prices you will still make a good profit. Of course, not as good as Sam's Club 850 count.

Gary

Westcoast-vend.com