New to bulk vending

lew

Hello,

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/images/who_dat1.bmp 

Right now I own 30 machines, which, should be placed by next week. My goal is to have 100 machines in place by the end of next year. I am also looking at purchasing an existing route from a local person who is getting out of bulk vending. Things are looking better every day. This is exciting. It beats working for someone else.

This forum has a ton of useful information. Actually, too much information for me to read all at once. Hopefully I can help others out after I gain some more experience.

It sure is nice to have a place where people who share a common interest can come and talk to one another.

Welcome to the site lew!

It is nice to see you have a plan! Have you told your vending friend about us? I would love to have their input here on the site. They could provide many newcomers with quality info and answers to their questions.

For now I am just starting out simple as a sole proprietor and have built most of the groundwork that needs to be done ahead of time in order to be a legitimate business.

I am so happy to hear that you care enough about being a business owner that you are willing to put forth the extra effort to make it legitimate. I encourage you to visit our "regulatory affairs" section and outline your experience so far with this aspect of your vending business. There are many new operators who just do not know where to start when it comes to legitimizing their business.

This forum has a ton of useful information. Actually, too much information for me to read all at once.

This is by design! :D I wouldn't want you to visit once and never return!

It sure is nice to have a place where people who share a common interest can come and talk to one another.

Precisley the reason why I started this forum. Thank you for your post and support of our community. I look forward to reading more from you as you grow your business.

Steve

Hello!

I'm new to the bulk vending business. I just got my first 4 machines and have a couple of possible locations. My goal right now is to establish some extra income seens I haven't been able to fine a job that will let me go on my husbands business trips a week or so every month. I was in banking until april. My long time goal is to built a route were I can offer employment to my mother in law. She is tired of her job and would love to come down to a part-time job. I will love to make it a family business. I have read different forums and I thank all for helping me make decisions. I have a good feeling about this!!

Thank!

Gwen

South Carolina

Welcome Gwen!

Enjoy the site. I too have found family members to be a great asset in building my business. You can utilize them to either help you collect or to just locate machines at $20 to $30 bucks a pop! cheaper than a locator but enough to be considered a part time job for them. Its a win-win.

Steve