Hello

Kink

My wife and I are finally getting into bulk vending. I have found the machines we like best and how they will be outfitted. I love to learn and like the great ideas here. People that are willing to teach and help newcomers are to be greatly respected in my book,and I thank you all. Glad to be here.

Welcome to the board kink!

I'm glad you found us. What is your game plan for entering the business? Do you have machines yet? Let us know what you are looking at and I'm sure you will receive great feedback. I always encourage everyone here to provide constructive advice to those just starting out.

Steve

We had 2 Seagas for a few months where my wife works. One of them broke and it cost me $36.00 to fix it. I then went with Northwestern. A great machine! We have 4 placed and one more to set this week. We will then buy 2 more and place them. I go with 1 color and the same options on all of them. They are 1 head with gumballs. One product, one kind of machine, real easy for us. We hope to place enough so my wife can quit her day job. Thanks for having me here.

That sounds like a great plan. I too am in the process of narrowing my fleet to only singles and 2 different product selections. Gumballs by default or PMM if the location prohibits gum.

Steve

• 9 months later...