Rainbow Toy House crane set screw/grub screw

Please forgive me, but I can't find the size for these little set screws. They're the ones that go into the black wheels on the gantry (trolley, carriage, whatevs) to lock them onto the drive shaft. They're black, tiny, and I don't even have a tool to remove or insert one. The trolley is slipping on the tracks and I'm pretty sure those wheels need to be locked into the drive shaft to prevent slipping. I may need new rubber rings too, but it really seems like those wheels slipping on the drive shaft is the problem. Here's a laugh for you in exchange for your knowledge..I put duct tape on the shaft and it's doing fine for the moment.

These look like the same screws that are in the claw rings that adjust up and down.

I'm looking at set screw (grub screw) assortments on ebay, but I don't even know if they're metric or standard.

I thought I'd found a manual on this site, but I couldn't download it until I'd posted a couple times, so here's post number two.

Thanks in advance.

post-7289-0-73568300-1464721020_thumb.jpg

post-7289-0-01396200-1464721107_thumb.jpg

If I remember right the size of Allen wrench you need is 1.5. Also wipe down the "rods" on each side that the wheels travel on. I have 4 of the same kind of cranes and one particular one gets greasy and wheels spin out instead of gripping.

Archived