This biz is quite simply a numbers game!

showme vending

This is my official first thread. So i am popping my "cherry" so to speak. I have spent some time reading this forum and vendingchat.com and find alot of the info here and there very useful. I cuurently run 50 of the vendmasters doubles and a few of the super pro triples. I am wanting to expand to 300 machines and i think I am going to go with singles as I have taken your guys' advice and founf that singles can be more versitile based on the profit ratio. spending 15.00 or more for product for a triple and then getting 20.00 out of it isnt cutting it.

So I decided on some seaga singles. I am getting 250 of them to round out my fleet to 300 machines. Right now I average 25.00 a machine in the locations I have now. I have some like my truck stops and logans steakhouse that do 100 or more a month. I am hoping to average 20.00 a machine. at 300 machines that would give me 6,000 a month or more if some machines do better. I would like to eventually expand to 1000 machines and then 1500 machines.

I read here that alot of people have problems and think vending doesnt make money but to me anyway its all a numbers game. The more machines you have the more money you make based on volume numbers. This business to me isnt very difficult. good locations + lots of machines = decent money.

I have a locator here in springfield missouri named margerie who works for midwest locators and she does a great job for me. She charges $50 per location but gaurntees each location will make $20.00 per location or whe will move the machine until it does.  I personally feel locators are a necessity but some do not.

but all in all i love the vending business and Folz better watch out. LOL! I'm coming to knock the king off the throne. LOL!!

Mike

Mike Welcome to the board. I'm glad to have you here. It seems you are doing quite well with your current route. I would appreciate it if you could give us some revenue reports in the member PLUS section once you achieve status. We have 11 or 12 vendors reporting at this time and I would love to have you join us.

Also it appears that you've found yourself a great locator. Make sure you invite them to join the forum and advertise their service. Make sure you submit your locator review in the review section as well.

Once again, welcome!

Steve

• 8 years later...

This is my official first thread. So i am popping my "cherry" so to speak. I have spent some time reading this forum and vendingchat.com and find alot of the info here and there very useful. I cuurently run 50 of the vendmasters doubles and a few of the super pro triples. I am wanting to expand to 300 machines and i think I am going to go with singles as I have taken your guys' advice and founf that singles can be more versitile based on the profit ratio. spending 15.00 or more for product for a triple and then getting 20.00 out of it isnt cutting it. So I decided on some seaga singles. I am getting 250 of them to round out my fleet to 300 machines. Right now I average 25.00 a machine in the locations I have now. I have some like my truck stops and logans steakhouse that do 100 or more a month. I am hoping to average 20.00 a machine. at 300 machines that would give me 6,000 a month or more if some machines do better. I would like to eventually expand to 1000 machines and then 1500 machines. I read here that alot of people have problems and think vending doesnt make money but to me anyway its all a numbers game. The more machines you have the more money you make based on volume numbers. This business to me isnt very difficult. good locations + lots of machines = decent money. I have a locator here in springfield missouri named margerie who works for midwest locators and she does a great job for me. She charges $50 per location but gaurntees each location will make $20.00 per location or whe will move the machine until it does. I personally feel locators are a necessity but some do not. but all in all i love the vending business and Folz better watch out. LOL! I'm coming to knock the king off the throne. LOL!! Mike

8 years later, are you still in the business, Mike? How did it end up working out for you? How many machines do you have now? Hope to hear from you.