Amerivend $27 stand

Lucero

Steve,

I have seen you mention the $27 stand from Amerivend (http://amerivend.net ?) several times on different forums.  Can you please link me to which stand it is?  I don't find any prices on amerivend, so I can't tell which it is.

Also, is the connection on the bottom of the machines standard in the industry?  For instance, can I take an A&A or Oak or Seaga machine and slap it on the stand?

Thanks for the help!

-Lucero

Lucero,

Here is a link to the stands on eBay.

$27 Stand

You can also reach their website at http://www.amerivendmfg.com. I'm not sure if the heads are universal however I have not seen a machine that will not fit on this stand. If anyone knows of one please chime in.

Make sure that if you purchase a stand from them off eBay, please go to eBay through our marketplace page. Your purchase will help support our community.

Steve

Hey great, thanks for the quick feedback guys!  I was able to locate the Amerivend stand both on their website and on ebay through the forum, here.  Steve, I had to click the link in the forum for Bulk, which brought up a page with 25 or so items, and a message from you at the top about how it supports the community to order through there.  I then had to click another link at the bottom of THAT page that said 'View all 61 items on eBay'

Clicking it took me to ebay directly, so I'm not entirely sure... Will ordering that way still support the site? 

Thanks,

-Lucero

Will ordering that way still support the site? 

Lecero,

You bet! The system will track you from any link on our eBay page. You can even purchase non-vending related merchandise. As long as you were directed to eBay through our marketplace page we will get credit.

Thanks very much!

Steve

Lecero,

You bet! The system will track you from any link on our eBay page. You can even purchase non-vending related merchandise. As long as you were directed to eBay through our marketplace page we will get credit.

Thanks very much!

Steve

OK sweet.  I am testing the waters with my 4 machines first, but if I get encouraging results pretty qucikly, I'll likely expand to 20 machines within a few months.  If the Seagas seem cool, I'll probably do the Sam's club for the head, Amerivend for the stand deal.

-Lucero