Taking it to the next level

Larman

Ok, so its been 5 months since I started the biz.  I consider myself an old timer now.(LOL).  I have 33 machines out there and every month my revenue has grown.  I have decided come up with a plan to grow by 3-5 machines and locations each month.  Have any of you guys taken this approach in building your business?  If so how has it been going for you?  I am willing to reinvest 100 percent of my profits back into the biz.  My overall goal is to net 1k per month.  Im thinking I will need close to 100 machines to realize that?

Right now my average per machine is 15.26. I have 12 locations doing under $7 a month. If I can bring the averages up in those my per month average will soar. My first goal is getting those replaced. As soon as I get them replaced I will start the expansion process.

Larry,

Just curious, do you have an idea of what kind of machines you will expand with? Really like your approach to growing your business from the ground up. I would have started this way if I would not have had the opportunity to buy the company we did.

I have a friend who buys Oaks who is having a few auto-shipped every month as he grows his route. Don't know if this is the cheapest way, but it seemed to keep him in the mindset of expanding his business.

Keep us updated as I think your track record can be a real encouragement to especially newbies and can give us others a kick in the seat of the pants to stay busy.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply. I am leaning toward northwestern machines at this point. Although I do not own any I am impressed at the quality of the machine and also have listen to some great advise on this forum. I think I will get this best bang for my buck with them. I also think I am going to go with double heads as opposed to triples. I am still open to buying a route if one comes witht the right terms.