Saeco 7p plus help service manual or advice flashing red lights

James12

hey guys need help with these old saeco 7p. the one i have wont start as soon as i turn it on it the machine will flash the out of water light and all the drink selection light will intermittently start to blink at times. i have another working machine i could swap part out of if needed.anyone got some advice for me

23 hours ago, James12 said:

hey guys need help with these old saeco 7p. the one i have wont start as soon as i turn it on it the machine will flash the out of water light and all the drink selection light will intermittently start to blink at times. i have another working machine i could swap part out of if needed.anyone got some advice for me

Does yourequire machine run off a water tank or is it connected to the mains water supply?

9 minutes ago, James12 said:

its running off a tank. someone told me to switch the water flow meter but that didnt do anything. switched with good one and no change  the red light do not blink in a pattern.

I am NO expert when it comes to saeco machines but I think to fix your "water out error" you need to hold the reset  (8) button while pushing your flush  (10) button until water flows through & your "water out" light goes out.

Archived