Buyers' Remorse

joebob051977

Well, I did it and orded my first machine. I went through GBW which I like but I am having some buyers remorse. I went with my heart which said three heads look nice and offer variety which I like. But, when you do the math it doesn't really make sense. I could get 4 heads around $45ea with doubles. Three heads runs around $73ea. Plus there is the law of diminishing return. Every head won't generate equal profit. It's like having a party. You have 12 2liter bottles and they are all open with only a little gone from each. On the other hand you have only 4 bottles and most of the pop gone by the end of the party. There was just enough variety to keep everyone happy. They didn't really need the choice of diet caffiene free vanilla coke. Coke worked fine for them.

I guess next time I will order a double and give it a try. But hey, it's not a mistake to use a three head machine...it's just an opportunity to learn. I can definately see why lots of people like the doubles 

• 4 years later...

Also for around 7 bucks you can get a double plate to make it a double and then you have one left or as i like to think of it you have half of your next double waiting.

Oh and my first order I went with gumball.com, then I found this place. Next order pick one of the big 4, beaver, aa, oak, northwestern and buy direct. Better equipment at best prices. These guys helped me learn that ASAP so passing along the advice ;)

Well, I did it and orded my first machine. I went through GBW which I like but I am having some buyers remorse. I went with my heart which said three heads look nice and offer variety which I like. But, when you do the math it doesn't really make sense. I could get 4 heads around $45ea with doubles. Three heads runs around $73ea. Plus there is the law of diminishing return. Every head won't generate equal profit. It's like having a party. You have 12 2liter bottles and they are all open with only a little gone from each. On the other hand you have only 4 bottles and most of the pop gone by the end of the party. There was just enough variety to keep everyone happy. They didn't really need the choice of diet caffiene free vanilla coke. Coke worked fine for them.

I guess next time I will order a double and give it a try. But hey, it's not a mistake to use a three head machine...it's just an opportunity to learn. I can definately see why lots of people like the doubles 

Bryan,

Time to hit the back posts for some more reading. :lol:

It is well documented that if a location needs anything bigger than a double, you should opt for a rack. Even if its only a 4 way.

@Action, If you find that to be the case, you should offer that product in a double and not waste time or money with the 3rd option.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived