Midwest Rocks!

pdavid

Just wanted to give a plug to Midwest for their excellent locating results. About 3 weeks ago they got me into a car rental location that has been doing about $40 a week.

They also landed a Red Robin I checked this morning and the machine was empty, I didn't check it earlier because I didn't figure it was going to do much business. So I have no idea how fast it went through the candy in the past 3 weeks. Still, I'll take $40 in 3 weeks no problem.

The third location is a Dillards that is moving pretty slow, but I know Midwest will relocate it if need be.

Bottom line, I've already made back their locating fee. It's pure gravy from here on out!

:D:D:D:D:D

I had good initial results with Midwest, out of 41 machines I have 2 that are kicked out and 12 that are only making $1-5 a month that I've requested to be relocated per their guarantee. They were pretty quick at finding the initial locations but now they email me about once a month and say they weren't able to find any more locations for me... in the Seattle area? I find that hard to believe. They're dragging their feet and I'm going to have to pay another locator company if I ever want to get my slow machines relocated I guess. Hope you don't have to get any relocated because I have a feeling you'll find out the same thing that I did, they only find paid locations.

ya I am in the same boat, I have made back my initial locating fee but if they're going to promise to relocate machines that perform poorly, I would appreciate if they did that, even if its a slower rate - at least one or two a month would be better than just putting me off.