WElcome new members

candykid

Been in the bulk vending business now for a few months - part time but expanding each week.  My husband and I hope to be still doing this when we retire - better then sitting knitting and watching the little birdies.

We bought a route that was in distress - badly run down, dirty, broken machines with mad business owners.  We handed over the money, picked up the unlocated machines and parts out of the last owners dinning room and waved good-bye.  Haven't looked back and enjoying most of the ride so far.

So, we have gone from 89 located machines to 117, as of today.   All Beaver machines - which we love as they still make all the parts one will ever need.  We have just gotten into bouncy balls and hoping they do as well as we have been told and read about.

looking forward to exploring this site more and picking up tips.

candykid,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you and your husband have a good start in the bulk vending business and sure this forum will be an endless source of information for you guys.

Be sure to visit the "Shop and Swap" section where you can find some great deals on used machines. Let me know if you are interested in any special type of machine and I'll keep an eye open for you. Check out the ebay and craigslist sections and it will also keep you abreast of how much to pay for equipment when you do see an ad somewhere in the future.

nam