New Guy from California

statik27

Hello,

I joined about a week ago and have been lurking around the sight soaking up the information. I had alway heard that vendors are notoriously jealous of their routes and secrets and its refreshing to see such a thriving community of helpful experts. Especially for a nub such as myself.

I've been researching for about 8 months and have just reached the stage of ordering my first machine to get a first hand look at. Gonna go mostly single and double charity machines and see how I like it at first. The buisness side of it (license, permits, insurance.) is still a bit of a mystery, but I hope someone on her can clarify a few things for me. I'll post it in the appropriate thread.

Cheers,

Statik

Thanx for the welcome gents.

My test machine is an LYPC tough pro. Single head, black casing with the chrome stand. I think is a classy looking machine and I like the all metal design with the separate cash box. I wanted a new machine to start off with, but I certainly want turn down a used deal on a machine in good condition, been cruising craiglist for weeks lol.

Thanks again,

statik

statik,

Welcome to the forum and the best place to learn everything you ever wanted to know about vending but had no one to ask.

I'd like to invite you to the "Shop and Swap" area of the forum to see what good deals you can find on used machines. Check out both the Ebay area and the craigslist area. I post alot of ads over in California and some no doubt in your area or within driving distance to get a good deal.  You can for sure buy alot more machines with the same amount of money buying used.  Check it out.

nam