Kickstart Rob

G-Vending

After reading ALL the reviews on this board i made the decision to go with Rob for my first paid location.

What he did right to get my business:

When I emailed him to ask questions he emailed me back.

His price was right.

And he gave me a time line.

And he post on this board..

What Midwest did wrong.

They told me 3 weeks are longer.. No real time line.

And I ask for them to post on board to answer why there service was not like it should be NO POST.

In the end time is money as long as machines are in my garage they are not making

me any money and my money is tied up...

We will see how it goes. One thing for sure is if Rob does good for me he will get all my business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have encounter many issue's with KickStart...There hasn't been one time I haven't had to re-sell an account myself...I was under the impression that hiring a locator would be removed for this from the equation...Why am I paying you? The owners not knowing about you coming in is only one issue; you go in looking like a jerk and a cold caller...Oh did I mention when you go in these owners think they are getting a chunk of your profits...Humm, why did I hire this fellow again? Isn't he supposed to remove this from the locating service fee? Here it is May and I'm currently waiting for relocation’s which were paid for last DEC 08’...I see now I will probably never collect on my relocations and not even get a refund via pay pal. Therefore I want anyone considering Mr. Patterson to take a long read at this post and go elsewhere with their hard earned money.

For those with a positive experience you’re lucky, kudo’s for you! I am use to rejection so it doesn’t bother me one bit. What does bother me is that when people don’t speak English, the so called contact doesn’t work there, the owner thinks they getting a slice of your pie, owner is never available when state 12-3pm, you confront the locator & they apologize but never produce results for their mistakes!

Thank you KickStart!:P

I have encounter many issue's with KickStart...There hasn't been one time I haven't had to re-sell an account myself...I was under the impression that hiring a locator would be removed for this from the equation...Why am I paying you? The owners not knowing about you coming in is only one issue; you go in looking like a jerk and a cold caller...Oh did I mention when you go in these owners think they are getting a chunk of your profits...Humm, why did I hire this fellow again? Isn't he supposed to remove this from the locating service fee? Here it is May and I'm currently waiting for relocation’s which were paid for last DEC 08’...I see now I will probably never collect on my relocations and not even get a refund via pay pal. Therefore I want anyone considering Mr. Patterson to take a long read at this post and go elsewhere with their hard earned money.

For those with a positive experience you’re lucky, kudo’s for you! I am use to rejection so it doesn’t bother me one bit. What does bother me is that when people don’t speak English, the so called contact doesn’t work there, the owner thinks they getting a slice of your pie, owner is never available when state 12-3pm, you confront the locator & they apologize but never produce results for their mistakes!

Thank you KickStart!:P

LOL!  I feel your pain brotha.  Hang in there.  Better days are ahead.

The BBB??!! Please! Get real man! The BBB IS A JOKE!!! They may bark a little bit but they have no bite. They can not enforce the law or levy fines. I once tried dealing with the BBB and they told me to consult a lawyer! Is the BBB tax payer funded? If so, it's just another waste of tax payer dollars. Boiler room operations have no fear of the BBB and will laugh at you when you mention the BBB. Almost like using a pop-gun to rob a convenience store.

How many biz-op vending programs has the BBB actually shut down?

How many customers have actually recovered their money from a biz-op scam with the help of the BBB?

Word of mouth postings in forums like this one is a more effective way to deal with locator problems.

Jax

hehe...agreed, the BBB can't really do anything. Doing a Google search is a much better way to see if a company is good. And searching forums like this :)

You've posted your negative experiences...you've gotten the word out :)

Kevin