Apa Kabar = What's Up (In Indonesia)

thenwho

Hai everyone,

I hope with my joining, VENDiscuss can add one more country in their list for coverage :).

I used to study in Atlanta, and now back to my country. Will start vending business here since a relative is manufacturer for Chocolate Candy (Similar to M&M).

I am researching the whole forum, and WOW, this is an incredibly fantastic forum. Better than any vending books that I had purchased altogether combined.

I hope I can be part of the community here and if my website is ready, I hope VENDiscuss will allow me to link my visitors to visit this page to learn directly from the experts :).

I am researching online for reliable manufacturer that is interested to cooperate with me. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Beavervending is the only one that contacted me so far. Any comment?

Also, I am trying to find out if I can buy coin mechanism that suit my country currency. And then Purchase 100+ used bulk machines from members here (Someone who want to replace theirs with new machines). And install the new mechanism to the used machine. Any ideas will be welcomed.

Last but not least, if any of you visiting Indonesia, Hey You gut a friend here :D.

Thank you