Hi everyone

sbishop

MY name is Steven and I live in El Paso, TX I have trid to start a vending route a couple of times in the past but I ended up moving each time.

A year ago, I bought out a retiring vending guy. I got 18 soda snack machines and a Van. I just bought 110 Vendstar 3k from a guy moving out of town.

So, Here I am Let's see what you got here

Hey Steven,

Welcome to the forum. You are certainly off to a big time start in bulk vending with all those Vendstars. I have some of those myself and will advice you right now not to listen to all those wanting to tell you they are no good. They may not be the best but they will make you money and give you good service for what you paid for them.

I've already posted in the classified ads section in response for your request for Laudry Soap vending machines. Think I posted 3 or 4 for you to check out.

I'd like to invite you to also check out the Shop and Swap section where most of the ads are posted for machines advertised on ebay and craigslist. There were no soap vending machines though. lol I had to go looking for those.

Well, good luck in growing your vending business to include bulk and just ask if there's anything else you need.

nam