Yep, I'm a newbie

Vendingguy

Just wanted to check in and say hi.  I just purchased 2 machines just to test the waters....One SuperPro triplevend, and one dentyne Ice machine.  Both are placed, but I told myself that I will not check on them for at least 3 weeks.  I'll keep you posted.

Well, just to let you know a little about me....Live in Western Ky, and I plan, as long as everything goes alright, is to constantly reinvest all profit from this business back into the business until I find a suitable range.  I would love for this to be a full time job, if it allows it to be, but right now, I'm focused on my 1 year goal of having 20 machines placed by October 2008.

Well, other than that, I guess you'll have to ask......

Welcome to the boards Vendingguy!

Its great to have you here. It appears you are off to a great start with the placement of your first machines. Your plan is definitley a sound one and your goals are very attainable. Keep us posted on your progress as you move toward your business ownership goals.

Once again, Welcome!

Steve

Thanks Steve....I am glad I surfed into this forum.....I don't know anyone who is in the vending business and to tell you the truth, I am a little skeptical about buying a ebook......I've done it in the past, and the majority of the info is so, so and for the most part, is what I already knew........At least in here, I will have the ability to discuss business with business owners and they can help me grow.

Again thanks again for the warm welcome

You are very welcome. Also, in case you are unaware, we offer our PLUS members access to the vending library. We have vending eBooks and articles posted there that you can download and read for free. They have either been donated by members who already have them or purchased using member donations. 

Granted, the info in these books are so-so and a lot has been re-hashed but there is a lot of good info in there too and  best of all, they are free to read.

I will be adding another marquee vending eBook from a well known vending author very soon so look for it once you achieve PLUS status.

Steve