New Locator from Michigan?

Yeah...he's advertising *everywhere*. In Cleveland he's putting up several posts/day.

I emailed him and his prices were high (for bulk)

Here is his response:

Hi Kevin,

This is Keith from StocLeads; you sent an email regarding prices for locations. Below is the pricing structure as well as details about the warranty. Below is also my contact information. If you interested in purchasing please call me or send another email.

Pricing Structure

Single/Double/Triple Head Machines - $60 per locations (includes 3 month kick out warranty)

Candy Machine Racks - $100 per location (includes 3 month kick-out warranty)

Soda /Snack Machines - $150 per locations (includes 3 month kick-out warranty)

About The 3 Month Kick Out Warranty

The 3 month kick out warranty is put in place on every purchase of a location. The warranty works, by management or the business owner making an executive decision to get rid of the machine. In this case, you simply call 586-276-7145. Tell us the situation. Let us assess the situation. In about 2-5 days we will find a new location to place your machine Free of Charge. The warranty is simple, and assures that you won’t be without a location for one of your machines. As well as it saves you money so you don’t pay twice for locations. Locations after all a also another huge investment.

Contact information

Phone: 586-276-7145 (Desk)

Email: keith@stocleads.com

Address

33079 Garfield Rd #156

Fraser, MI 48026

United States