SuperPro

Vendingguy

I just purchased 1 superpro vending machine because It looked like a very sturdy machine.  However, once I got to this forum, I was suprised that no one had any remarks about them.....I also purchased 1 Dentyne Ice machine, and seen a few replies, but nothing about the quality of the machine..............

SO folks, what do ya'll think, was the desicion a wise one, or should I have chosen another brand.

It was a toss up between them, and 1880 vending, the only thing that turned me off from them was they wouldn't discuss much with me unless I purchased a minimal of 20 machines at one time.  I would rather get my feet wet, before jumping in over my head.

Anyways, again, I was shocked to see no one has Super Pro's............Am I missing something.  They do cost alittle more, I know, but I assumed, it was for quality, and good customer service.

The super pro triple is the same as the xyz triple import I reviewed except the stand is different. Is this the machines you are talking about?

If it is, they are ok, I have a bunch out there, eventually you may want to consider single or double heads but any dependable machine that makes you money and does not cost too much is a good machine in my opinion.

Jimbo

i have 10 superpro triples and 10 dentyne ice.

Ive had them for about 2 months now and Im happy with them. I dont have anything to compare them with though. One problem i did have though was some of the coin mechs were loose and i had to tighten them which doesnt sound bad but the one on the end is a pain to reach.

my next 10 will be doubles. One thing I noticed is each machine  has one hot item and one other that contributes a little but one that doesnt sell barely anything.

The superpro triples do look nice though and are easy to service. I dont regret buying them

I only have the Dentyne Ice machines from Super Pro, about 12, and I couldn't be happier with them. For the most part they all perform really well, but I do occasionally get a mis-vend meaning 1 or 3 gums vs 2 gums. However, in my mind it all works out now some customers might disagree :D.

I only have the Dentyne Ice machines from Super Pro, about 12, and I couldn't be happier with them. For the most part they all perform really well, but I do occasionally get a mis-vend meaning 1 or 3 gums vs 2 gums. However, in my mind it all works out now some customers might disagree :D.

Baxson........do you have your Dentyne machines on a tabletop or the stand that they sell?  Also.....would another vender's stand work with the Dentyne machine?

In my opinion, the SuperPro is a better built machine than the Dentyne Ice....The only thing nice about it, is you can focus on a more "adult oriented" customer and areas that denied vending machines, now allow them in their place of business, like upscale car lots, and restaurants..........Even bars seem to be more receptive.......

I actually have all floor stands, and if you get the DI wheel you can utilize the Northwestern machines from Sams Club.

What is the DI wheel?

Baxson is referring to the vending wheel for the Dentyne Ice machine. The wheel alone will work in the NW machine from Sam's club. That just gives you the option of using the NW machine if you prefer.

Steve

Yeah, Steve told me they were going for $28 a bag last time I spoke with him 3 months ago. I would like to hammer out a deal for forum members. He said that was the best he could do.

Steve

I am not good with the makeup of machines, but it will only fit the Northwestern and it is a great savings seeing as how the DI machines are 139 a pop.

Gotcha.  Thanks Baxson.