Blazing Quarters Wiring

Greenup

Does. anyone have a manual and or schematics for a blazing quarters coin pusher? I think someone messed up the wiring for the tilt and alarm and I am trying to get it back to working correctly. I have been scouring the internet for info or photos. I am guessing something is broken in this game but not sure if i need a new board, coin mech, or powersupply. But first I need to verify that it is even wired correctly.

On the board, if the 4 pin connector supplying the power is connected the coin mech doesn't accept coins. If this connector is plugged in one row off then it does accept coins but if the alarm is plugged in then it just goes off constantly. The solenoid that controls the prize door never seems to work no matter the configuration. 

I assume the board is to be supplied 12v but I am only guessing based on the wire color of coming off the power supply. When I read it with a meter it is only 9.8v. I adjusted the pot on the power supply labeled 5v adjustment and with it cranked i get 11.8 volts on the yellow 12v rail.

I would really like to get this thing back to its original working state. Any info, photos, manuals, schematics, pinouts would be greatly appreciated. Attached photo is the board that is in mine on the back it is labeled:

WF-120912
CTLTIME V2.1

IMG_20200813_200042.jpg