My machines are here...

SHEN

Found out today my machines were delivered.  So excited to open the boxes and what a pretty sight for me ...I have both red and greens, with pipe stands but no manual to show me what to do.  I need to secure the stand to the machine -- Do i need to purchase the bracket?  Why did i think they were included?  Oh well live and learn...

I want to go out locating but i think i will wait until everything gets in and i have a completed machine.  also, servicing - do you need to always have an extra globe for servicing?  I've decided to vend candy and depending on how long i take to make a ROI , I will either switch or purchase more globes for Gumballs. 

Also - where do you store your candies?  in the sealed bags, tupperware...?  I shall review on this machine after placed and serviced but so far very impressed!:)

SHEN

Congratulations Shen!  I am VERY interested in your order.  I am in the same boat as you.  A newbie and almost ready to send in for my first order of A&A machines.

Which model did you buy? I believe there is a PDF schematic you can download from their site on the machines. I am sure someone on this site will give you some input to help you set up initially.  Good luck to you Shen!

Thanks so much fo rthe info Alan!

T Bird:  I went with the Supreme 300 (small) and as I get more confident will try for bigger and maybe toys but these will do for now - Have a get a system first and be able to know what i am doing but  i have no fear, thru practice i'll get better especially since i went with a charity, i will have to pitch that more smoothly.  

I love looking at these machines..there so... pretty.........:P 

SHEN