Another Locator

I saw a craigslist add for this locator, I thought I would share is responses to my first round of questions to him. His responses are in red.

I saw your add on craigslist, am always looking for a good locator. Of course I have a number of questions. 

Telemarketer or Physical

Cost  ----- Triple ____$45

Small Rack (equivalent to 2 triples)----------$60

Do you have a kick out guarantee, if so what is it. ------90 days we will replace all non performing locations

Delivery time frame.

Do you have a Revenue Guarantee, if so what is it. ----see above

Policy on non-performing locations.-------se above

Location rejection, do I have the right to reject a location. ------Yes you have to final say so

Will you provide contact information per location.----- Yes of course , as well as introduction     Authorizing person, phone number, hours of operation.

Is your service geared to Charity or Commission locations.------- That is your choice

Do you have a minimum of machines. -----25

Thanks

Jim

worldvend@gmail.com

Wilis at 219 476-1787

Now just a couple of more facts. it toook him 30 days to respond. His phone number is a land line in Indiana. I did a D&B search on worldvend they are a Florida company with $120,000 in sales and 2 employees.

I would never place an order for 25 locations with any locator. Too many many things can go bad in this business. I only do small orders even with "proven" locators. A locator can turn bad at any moment!

Jax

• 10 months later...

Now just a couple of more facts. it toook him 30 days to respond. His phone number is a land line in Indiana. I did a D&B search on worldvend they are a Florida company with $120,000 in sales and 2 employees.

I have a total different  phone number for him