Atlantic Locators, Kickstart, & Midwest

seemore1

I recently tried 3 locators with 1 location each.

Rob at kickstart got me a location in a clutch repair shop. It is a small auto shop.

It took a couple of weeks. Communication was good.

Jacklyn at midwest got me into the Sports Authority breakroom in our local mall.

It took a couple of weeks too. Placed the machine today. The manager was expecting me and all went smoothly.

Mike at Atlantic locators also took about 2 weeks to get my location. They emailed me 2 different locations for me to choose from which I thought was good. Went to the 1st location. There were already 4 machines, 2 triples and 2 doubles. I emailed back that I did not want that one. Went to the 2nd location today as scheduled. Talked to the correct manager. He told me he had agreed to look at information only and could not authorize a machine placement.

I emailed the result to them and the 1st thing they did was call  me a liar and that he talked to the manager himself.

They were very rude and pushy and the only saving grace of the situation was that you pay them upon placement.

I will do business with both Kickstart and Midwest and stay the h___ away from Atlantic.

I will update with reports of production when I service.

Craig