Is there any "good" buzz over "Buzz Bites"?

whiteshadow

Hello to all! I am a newbie to the vending game, just getting started. I have stumbled upon what I think is a killer deal on some Buzz Bites machines. The deal isn't written in stone yet, but I can get 20 machines w/ 50 cent slots and 60 pcs of product for each machine for $32 per machine. Now I get online and I can't seem to find anyone singing the praises of Buzz Bites. I have read the "lawsuit" against the president while he was at the other company, but I am still hopeful. I have been laid off from my "job" since Feb. and the job market is for crap around here, and I want to do SOMETHING! I just can't seem to find lots of positive stuff about Buzz Bites. It seems like a pretty good deal on the machines alone, if B-B doesn't work out, I could fill them w/ something else, right? I have done my homework and have already dodged several scams, I just need to know if you experienced guys out there think this is something I should run with or keep looking. Thanks!

WhiteShadow, welcome to Vendiscuss!

The owners of BuzzBites are good people.  They got tangled up with a not so good company which lead to some bad things.  They are no longer dealing with that other company so all is well.  The machines are decent quality from what I hear, you just have to load them correctly.  Kelly gave you the site to order product from.  I say if you can get those machines at that price do it!

Check out this thread:  http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=4971&forum_id=1