DN 100-5 HELP

BallGame

Hello all!  I am new here and brand new to any type of vending machine.

I acquired an old DN 100-5 machine that was working and used recently but I'm having issues.  This machine is just for my kids to use at the house.

When I first got it all cleaned up and adjusted it cooled and most of the five selections worked.  I then went in and emptied all of the coins that were in the coin acceptor and attempted to figure out how to change the amount.  Every video I find and watch shows switches but my coin acceptor is very old and does not have these switches.  I cannot figure out how to adjust the amount.  At this point I figured I'd leave it as is while I researched further and now it won't accept any coins at all.  Any coins put into the machine simply fall directly out to the coin return.

Before I attempt to trouble shoot the selections that were not working I want to trouble shoot the coin selector so it can at least function while I move onto the next thing.

Anyone with this type of machine or thoughts, suggestions, ideas are appreciated.

I will get some pictures to add to this thread in the next day or so but while researching I came across the forum and wanted to post.

Thank you for your time!

• 6 months later...

Thank you VERY MUCH for the reply!  I have just been on hold with this since the weather got cold and plan to revisit in the Spring.  I will look into purchasing an old Coinco Single price coin mech and see if that will get us up and running!