Self locating

granter

Hello all. I am thinking about getting into the vending business and ran across this informative site during my research. More specifically, I am interested in Knockout vending machines that I can place in bars. My question is this : Why can't I walk in to a bar during the day and talk with the owner or manager myself and negotiate a placement fee instead of using a locator? Is there something I'm missing? It seems to me that if I'm well dressed, look professional and speak in cohesive sentences, pointing out the win/win proposition to the person in charge of making the entertainment decisions shouldn't be that difficult. Thanks for shedding any light on this subject for me. 

granter,

You can do you're own locating just as you mentioned. Not only can you do it, you're better off doing it. Read the reviews on the locators. No one stays happy but just for a short period of time using any of the locators. Place your own machines and don't leave it up to some phone solicitor. You've got more knowledge of the machine and can see the exact spot it will be going into and can talk with the owner face to face. It's the best way to do it!!!

Congrats on figuring this out so quickly and on your first post! Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you again. Let us know how quickly you get this located?

nam

Thanks nam. I am still in the early research stage so it will be a while before I actually place a machine (If at all) I am going to research L.L.C's today. I envision someone punching their arm out of socket and suing me for all I've got, which isn't much! I will post more about this in a more appropriate place. Peace, Grant.

yea granter if you have the time You are better off doing it yourself. sometimes a locator like myself can help give you a boost by placing a few and give you some pointers. My company does not do the type of machine your talking about but there may be some that do. Its eally not rocket science and actually most of my client place some here and there on their own but do not have time to do very many.

Eddie Bauer Jr

www.eddiebauervending.com