i think we might be missing some people on the board here...

JPVendCo.

The reason I say this is because I had the direct link to the forums saved and was checking back on that.  the old link was /forums, now its just/forum.  some people might think that the forums are still down, cause they are using the old forum link! I was! could you and a link to the old forum page that brings them directly to the new forum?

Steve, actually I think JP has a point. I had a link to the old forums and it just looked like it was down to me. I don't know if it looks different now, but the site was up for about a half day before I caught on.

Maybe I'm stupid though :)

Kevin

I use a direct link I saved for the forum. when you go to >>     http://vendiscuss.com/forums/ , could you put a link to http://vendiscuss.com/forum/, which is the new forum page? when I went to it, i saw the link that you were talking about, but I also saw the "admin log in only" and just thought, "oh it must be down still"...you know something that they can click on and redirect right from there....

All weekend long when I would check, I kept getting the admin login only and finally Monday morning I brought up a new page and went from the home page and Poof, there it was

Should have tried that on Saturday night.

Oh well!

OK OK, stop twisting my arm!  ;D I'll put a better explanation up. It will still link to our index page instead of the /forum page. Hey, I worked hard on that index, I want people to see it!  ;D

Steve