Anyone with "Wonder Ball" experience?

ArcadeAlley508

Picked up a few used games, Wonder Ball being one of them, manufactured by Family Fun. I purchased it from some storage unit buyers, and the game was working when I purchased it and came with the original manual. However after moving it and setting it up, I power it on and it works for about 30 seconds before giving an (E-84) code on the display. If you power it on and insert a token immediately it'll allow the play and start dispensing tickets, but at about the 30 seconds mark the error code appears and ticket dispensing stops. The manual doesn't list such a code. All plugs are connected and all parts seem to move and work as they should. Ticket sensor is working. I contacted JET who bought out Family Fun and they say this game was retired approximately 5 years before they acquired the company and he sent me a pdf manual, but it was exactly the same as the physical manual I possess ..  unfortunately no e-84 code or anything remotely close to it listed as faults. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction...

20230201_153921.jpg