Hello forum!

Hello everyone! I am one month into the vending world. I currently have four machines on location that were bought from a previous owner. They were all in a state of disrepair. I have since replaced motors, lights, coin mechs, have credit card readers on the way, and other various miscellaneous repairs. I am in the Kansas City area and am looking to hit the ground running here in 2023. I found this forum from Happy Vending on youtube and his videos helped me fix up my Royal 650 a little bit. Look forward to network with everyone here and hopefully contribute to the community. Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Some of these pictures are before I started refurbishing and changing products so don't flame me too hard! Love where I am and looking forward to the future! I'm in the process of refurbishing my 4th machine and getting it in the location with the stand alone snack machine. It came with a dinosaur of a machine that is only good for scrap at this point (vendo 300 series something with multiple issues.) Have the Vendo 601 just waiting on some gage clips to come in the mail for it. 

Currently I have a

Royal 650

USI 3129 and 3114

Vendo 601

In the graveyard I have a: Vendo 354 and Royal 660 the I got for 100 bucks and found 36 dollars in quarters in as well as stealing the bill validator for the 601!

Also if anyone has any Vendo 601 shims let me know! Part numer: 1060686, need 2

Thanks everyone in advance for all the help!

Screenshot 2023-02-26 225912.png

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5480.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg

IMG_5799.JPG

Edited by Hight Vending Services