Membership NBVA or BOSS

MJC

BOSS is not an organization it is a the Bulk Operators Super Show which is held once a year in Oct in Baltimore MD I believe. The NBVA is an organization and they have a couple vending shows a year as well. I am not a member though so someone else will have to list the benefits.

I've been to a BOSS get together and thought it was a great time to sit down with other vendors and simply talk to the same people face to face that I had been writing to on the boards.  Tours of A&A and Cardinal are available through BOSS.

I have never gone to the NBVA show, but would like to go.  Does anyone know what the date of the NBVA show is for Las Vegas? 

Tee

Thanks for the date.  Yes,  I am planning on attending.  I think it would be a great mini vacation.  What could be better, massive vending and Las Vegas.  As the date gets closer we will have to try and figure out where each of us will be.

Tee

Most people stay eather at Circus Circus or at Ceasers Palce. Circus Circus is the cheap option. Personally, I'm going to stay in my timeshare about 2 miles away.

Well I guess I know where we are all going to stay then! :cool:

Steve