A big THANK YOU to Steve!

MrEen

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Steve for all the work done improving/upgrading this site. I know a few of you have experience in these matters and can appreciate what Steve has ALREADY done (not to mention the fixes, tweaks, et cetera that still need doing.). For those of you blissfully unaware of what is involved, I can tell you this process takes a lot of work!

I know Steve made it sound like "The old software wasn't going to be supported anymore, so I found another that will be," but I also know the months long process to make that happen. And after all that, he now gets to deal with all the bug reports, and responds with this, "I hope to get a lot done on here this weekend." Myself, I hope to get to sleep in a lot this weekend! But then, I don't run such a wonderful resource.

I know I sound like I'm kissing butt, but I think this forum has been invaluable to many, myself included, and didn't think "I love the new site, but (insert problem here) doesn't work anymore" was enough of a thank you.

Scott

Well said Scott and thank you again Steve! 

I'll have to admit I'm one of those that is completely ignorant when it comes to knowing what is needed to make software work.  I can use it - sometimes.  lol  But don't have a clue when it comes to programming.  :huh: 

The new site is really cool and thank you for all the work you must be doing behind the scenes.

nam