Tiffeney

Tiffeney

Wow at least so far 40 some people have looked at my totals !  I do not think I want to do vend track , because I do not want to pay for it 2 months later after I forget to cancel it !  I do not have the money right now !  All the money is going to the kids and the GAS tank !  Thanks George Bush Heads !

Wow at least so far 40 some people have looked at my totals !  I do not think I want to do vend track , because I do not want to pay for it 2 months later after I forget to cancel it !  I do not have the money right now !  All the money is going to the kids and the GAS tank !  Thanks George Bush Heads !

Hi Tiffeney!  Don't you hate it when you sign up for a free trial then they start charging you when you "forget to cancel"?  Know what?  I do too!  It really gets under my skin!  That's the main reason why we will NOT do that to our users (as a matter of fact, we never collect sensitive payment information - Paypal.com does our transactions for us...read on).

Here's how it works - sign up for the free trial (no payment information required).  If you decide to continue the service at any time (before or after the free trial expires), you can do so by making the payment through Paypal (also accepts major credit cards and bank drafts).  If you forget to extend the service and the free trial is over, just go to http://www.vend-trak.com and log in with you username and password.  You will be redirected to the payment site.  If you don't want to continue the service, no problem.  Just walk away - no strings attached.

Payments are processed through Paypal, not on our servers, so we never collect any credit card or bank account information from you.  That's all done through Paypal's secure servers.

Tiff.......it is definitely worth your time trying this software program out.  Its simple to use ( which is great for me ) and there are no strings attached.  Simply walk away after 2 months if you do not like it.  I love how it gives me all kinds of info about my machines and product and money earned!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are my numbers from

1/10/08 to 2/29/08

Chinese Resturant    2.00       Pmm,Reese,Skittles

Jeep Dealer     8.50       mm, MnIkes, Pmm

DryCleaners #1    11.75     PMM, HotT, Tangy (put my polar gum here took out T.Bites)

Jewelers     3.25      mNikes, Skittles, mm   

Chinese Rest.#2     2.25        Peanuts, HotT.TangyBites (will be switching bites out )

Salon      10.00      Runts,Polargum,Mnikes ( my gum sells well there )

Hardware      9.50       PMM, HotT, Mikenikes

Java       2.50      Reese, MnIkes, Pmm ( sells have fell here alot )

Auto Place      10.00    GoodNPlenty, PMM, Skittles

Sunshine       18.00    MNikes, Runts, Reese's (this is the best this machines has done )

Salon L     12.00       MnIkes, Runts, Reese's

D Salon       27.50      Rese's,GdnPlenty,Hott,mix, Skittles, M&Ikes    (they have 2 machines )

Vocelli's Pizza      22.50     Reese's, PMM, Runts 

S.S. Chasi's      9.50         Reese's, Skittles, MM

Paint Store      .50          Pmm, CAshues, M&ikes :? they have done better

Auto dealer      10.00       mm, Reeses, cashues

Tanz        9.50         Polargum, M&I, Cashues

Flea Market       31.00  Pmm, Mix, M&I  ( the mix did the best 18.25 )mix=Reese,peanuts,cashues

Discount store        ___        I skipped them for now !  Slow mover

Bangors bar       6.50        Pmm, Cashues, mix  ( Mix not a hit here :huh: )

Verizon         10.00     Skittles, MM, Runts

Phil's bar          47.00    Cashues, HotT, Pmm 

Lobby          2.50        Pmm, HotT, Skittles  ( too many machines here )

Rudy's         30.75     Cashues, M&I, Polar Gum

Kathey's Dry         3.00      Mix, PMM, Skittle

Pizza/conv          5.25      Skittle,Tangybits, Cashues

Salon          13.75      Skittles, PMM, mm

Olives Pizza           23.00     Skittles,PMM,Reese

Pennz Oil            14.25     HotT, Reese's, M&I

This is it for now. I did not type a couple due to I have not checked them yet as for one in another lobby and the one I left blank !  Will put them up when I get them ....