Has anybody done business with 1st Class Placement?

Dan54

Hi all,

I'm currently in discussions with several locators for about 40 Wrigley Excel Gum (Canadian gum) machines that are currently collecting dust in my garage. I'm interested in comments about 1st Class Placement, Kickstart, International Locating Services, Business Beanstock etc. Any thoughts would be appreciated. :)

Have a Great Day!

Dan

Welcome to the forum Dan, all the info you would need on KS and 1stclass are already on here you just have to look around.

But first lets try this, stab yourself in the eye with a rusty jagged fork. If you enjoyed this do business with 1st class placement. And when you do talk to them can you please ask them when Bud Leiser will be getting his location or refund?

I think they are about as sharp as a bowling ball, not the sharpest knives in the drawer. A couple feet short of a mile. They have a couple wires crossed upstairs. lol, THEY SUCK!!!! THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!! THEY MAKE PROMISES THEY DONT KEEP!!! YOU WOULD BE STUPID TO GIVE THEM A PENNY!!

I think they are no better or worse than other locator's I have used. There are 2 other threads you need to read about these people.

The location was terrible. So I rejected it... the problem came when he copped an attitude at me when all I did was mention he could find a better location. They stopped responding to emails, make no attempts to find a location, and refuse to refund my 1/2 deposit.

They don't want to do anymore future business with me that's fine, either refund my money or find a me a location. I recommend the fork experiment before handing them any money.