Vending machine error - Service Record Full

Hi everyone,

I appreciate you guys always replying to my questions! Thank you in again. I am messaging today because my zoomgu vending machine has an error message. It reads, *Service Record Full*. I tried clearing the message to make it work, but it keeps working for a day and it does this again. Also, it read, "Change is low" ;however, this machine is able to work without a coin mech. Therefore, I have no idea how to proceed. Is there anything I can do? Thank you for your time!

IMG-20240309-WA0000(1).jpg

IMG-20240309-WA0002(1).jpg

Screenshot_20240312_210650_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_210703_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_210706_WhatsApp.jpg

What the heck is a zoomgu vending machine??   I seriously doubt if anyone here has any experience with these so you should contact the company that you bought it from or maybe zoomgu directly.  Doubt you’ll get any help but always remember just because it has a cheap price (I’m seeing em on Alibaba brand new cheaper than used machines that I buy..) you have to have a way to support machine with replacement parts and technical service. 

Oh, haha. I use Automatic Products for my route. I help a friend service these in Malaysia by online video call, but it is so odd to service these machines. I was like 🫨🫨 thank you for your time!🙏🏻