Where do I look to find routes for sale?

Hello,

I've relocated to Southern California and I'm looking to see where I can find vending routes for sale. I can rarely find a site on the web with up-to-date information. Also, are there any reasonable and reputable locators in Southern California? Thanks for any insight.

Kindly,

Malcolm

Any route in a metro area under 6 figures and not over priced probably will never hit the market.   It would be so easy to sale off to another operator.   All you typically will see is the individual who had no business getting into vending trying to sale off their oddball location that they’re soon to lose.     

As far as locators, if you can’t get locations yourself then this is the wrong business to be in.   I say that for several reasons.   First one being is their cost as well as their results.   You’ll 500 or 1000 bucks to get a drink machine in a tire shop next to a convenience store?  You’ll pay locator fees and a month later, 6 months later, 2 years— you name it, and location tells you to come pick up your equipment.   It would be better to offer potential customers the money as opposed to a locator.