Getting started in vending

Atomicfission92

Hey all,

I am getting started in Bulk Vending. And had a couple questions for you all.

1)  I am thinking about getting 50 new Bulk Pro's from XYZ Vending, Any comments on these machines? Or any other suggestions for a comparable machine for the same money?

2) How full should I fill the heads on the machines? I have read some people say 1/2 some say 3/4 but none say all the way full.

3)  How much would it cost in candy per month to service the machines. I was doing some calculations and I hit around $2500 to $3000 for the first time then around $1500 - $1800 months after.

4) As for locators, I was looking at some suggested Locators on these forums and I am going to try going with First Choice Locators. How successful have people been with them, and what is the fee per machine?

Also around how much $ per month should I be looking to make on these 50 machines. I plan on getting another 100 in the summer if these 50 do well.

I think thats all the questions for right now. And thanks for any advice.

-Atomic

atomic,

do yourself a favor and do some reading and research before you just buy 50 machines.

caserri has done a great job in seperating some of the posts for new operators.

read all of the vending 101 section. then read the rest of the posts on the board.

you will then have the answers to these questions and will be ready to ask a new batch of questions.

welcome to the board and good luck

caserri has done a great job in seperating some of the posts for new operators.

read all of the vending 101 section.

Thanks for noticing Pusher. I still need everyones help on this though. Let me know if you see a thread that you all want included in vending 101.

Steve