thank you for the welcome

whistle

Thank you Nam and everyone for the nice welcome......yes im new to the business here in Cleveland, Ohio.....im very curious to find out actually how much money can be made in the business....it seems that you must have a lot of machines and a lot of variety of machines in order to make some good money or at least a living....

times are very tough around here just like everywhere else so im looking for a inexpensive business in sink my teeth into....i thought this might be the right idea....but i dont know if having to wait 16 to 18 months to start making Good money is the right answer....Plus having to buy a variety of used machines in order to roll up thousands of quarters wasn't actually the idea i had in mind....

i hate to sound so negative but i appreciate everyones honest opinions about the business....now i just need sometime to let it sink in...

thanks again

Whistle

Welcome Whistle!

Glad you found us. Make sure you look up our member alyssamma, I believe you two may be neighbors!

He can give you some great advice targeted to your local area.

I have to thank Nam, and the rest of the group as well for the great welcome.  I have not started as a vendor as of yet, but I am in the research phase.  The information here is great, and very helpful.  I have gained so much insight in the last couple of days that I think I may pull the trigger soon.  Any people here in Charlotte, NC I would really love to talk with you.