I'm on a roll

Mettle

I just placed 2 more Vendstar 3000's today. What a good feeling to know the short time I worked to get these locations WILL be making me $$$$ while I do other things. I have 1 more to place but I have to fix the chute door before placing it. I am looking at a bar down the road from here, maybe put mints, pistachios, and almonds in them if I get it. Any other suggestions if I get a bar location?

Thank you

I just placed 2 more Vendstar 3000's today. What a good feeling to know the short time I worked to get these locations WILL be making me $$$$ while I do other things. I have 1 more to place but I have to fix the chute door before placing it. I am looking at a bar down the road from here, maybe put mints, pistachios, and almonds in them if I get it. Any other suggestions if I get a bar location?

Thank you

Congrats... I placed two in the last couple days..will be placing one tomorrow...

Good job dsimms. Your VS 3000 making you any money?  I hope so. I have to do my first ever check up tomorrow when we go to my kids' karate studio. The instructor told my wife todayI should be checking on the machine more often! LOL not a good way to start, but we have been sick for the last week, like she will want to hear that! I hope I get to keep it there as it is probably a good location.

Good job dsimms. Your VS 3000 making you any money?  I hope so. I have to do my first ever check up tomorrow when we go to my kids' karate studio. The instructor told my wife todayI should be checking on the machine more often! LOL not a good way to start, but we have been sick for the last week, like she will want to hear that! I hope I get to keep it there as it is probably a good location.

not yet, I just got them placed...

Whitetail, nuts are more expensive. 48oz. bag of almonds at Costco = $10.98 and a 56oz. bag of PMMs = $9.14. Some locations, like the karate studio, just want a healthier snack so I have to put it in there and take the hit if I want to keep the location. Also, I can see a location like a bar (which I'm going look into) might like almonds or pistachios, in addition to maybe some mints for the adult crowd. Its important to get into locations right now, I can always alter the selection at a later time. Saving money and getting a higher ROI now is also a priority. 

I just placed my 4th VS about 10 minutes ago! Boy, the top lock wouldn't open and I started to get a little flustered! I kept at it and finally it opened, whew. Luckily they were busy so noone was paying any attention to me. I have personally placed all of my machines and it is a great feeling when I leave knowing my machine is working for me.

I put Skittles, PMMS, and Mike & Ikes in the VS, hopefully this standard trio will bring dividends to this commission location. The people are very nice and, as I said, it was very busy for a little mom and pop convenience store. I like that.