Lost my Mojo

westlakevending

shawn if you will read the fine print in the locating contest rules it says that any past or present winner of the "locator of the month cheesy golpher avatar" cannot quit for a minimum of 10 years.

let me tell you my story for the past month....i have been traveling all over the state everyday. EVERYDAY. spending about $30 to$60 a day in gas trying to get some pushers located. it is not as easy as it once was do to extreme saturation. a lot of time and money coming out of my pocket. i was not getting golpher for locations. i got ONE in 3 weeks of trying to locate. we're talking 60+ hours a week trying to get them out. i thought what in the hell am i doing out here? have i lost my touch? i used to be great at locating, now i suck!

anyway now i have gotten 7 locations in the last 3 days and once again i am the GREATEST LOCATOR ON EARTH!!!

sometimews it sucks but other times things are great.

good luck dude!

I think the problem is you guys are not pessimistic enough. If you expect everyday to be a bad day, then when things are bad it's just what you expected anyway! When you have an average to good day, you'll be so shocked you won't know what to do. Abandon hope and you'll never be disappointed.:cool:

Regards,

Philo

• 2 months later...

One sure fire way to break out of a locating slump is to temporarily switch to locating a product that is new to bulk vending,  a highly recognized and in-demand premium brand (#1 in its category), with almost no competition and a leading product in the consumer demand for more healthy products through vending machines.  And as an added bonus, your per-vend cost and COGS is, in most cases, lower then most other premium branded products, such as PM&M's, Peanut and Cashew products, Reese's Pieces and in the same ballpark as M&I's and Skittles.  You will also find many new doors opened to this product where you won't usually be able to place a typical candy machine.

I know there are several others on this board who have located this product and may want to chime-in with their experience?

(Note: This message posted at the risk of being seen as cheesy, unsolicited Sponsor PR, although not neccesarily intended in this way... :D)

In any event, West Coast, good luck in getting back in the groove!

One sure fire way to break out of a locating slump is to temporarily switch to locating a product that is new to bulk vending,  a highly recognized and in-demand premium brand (#1 in its category), with almost no competition and a leading product in the consumer demand for more healthy products through vending machines.

(Note: This message posted at the risk of being seen as cheesy, unsolicited Sponsor PR, although not neccesarily intended in this way... :D)