Taking this seriously in Cali

Dubb

Hello all, my names Dubb. Ive been lurking around this forum through out this month, soaking up game and i now i feel im ready to interact and build some posts. Ive been doing alot of research as to minimize my noobness and intend to take this venture seriously (only way to do it right?) as i have read plenty about "fly-by-nighters". Im still putting my business together and got a few Northwesterns 60's(quality 1st) to start. Just gotta get over the legal hump to begin with the fun stuff. So anyways, hello all.

Hey Dubb,

Welcome to Vendiscuss.com. You are doing it right by checking us out first. You have some great machines, now you need to find locations to start your new business. Once you start, you will be become even more excited about the vending world. Especially after you collect your first coins. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Thanks again for joining. We look forward to hearing all about your new business.

Gary

Ive been lurking around this forum through out this month, soaking up game and i now i feel im ready to interact and build some posts. Ive been doing alot of research as to minimize my noobness and intend to take this venture seriously (only way to do it right?) as i have read plenty about "fly-by-nighters". Im still putting my business together and got a few Northwesterns 60's(quality 1st) to start.

Smart, very smart. 

As you can see, a good portion of the things you want to ask have already been answered for you.  A simple search is all it takes.  I think that's definitely the way to go. 

Much success!