New to board

Zeke

Hi all.  I hope everybody is doing well with their vending company's.  It's a lot of hard work, but worth it.  I have been involved in the vending industry on and off for about 10 years.  I used to work for a company when I was in my 20's running routes of skill cranes and amusements.  About 2 years ago myself and my partner decided to have a go at it for ourselves.  We specialize in skill cranes, but have crossed over into full line vending also.  We also operate an arcade in Wildwood NJ.  We have been very busy to say the least.  I am always interested in learning as much as I can with our business.  That is why I'm here.  Hopefully I can pass some of my experience along to others on this board.  I look foward to hearing from all of you.  Happy vending!

Zeke

C & Z Vending LLC

Crane"E" Days Arcade in Wildwood NJ

www.candzvending.com

Welcome Zeke!

I believe I have seen your site before. Have I referred clients to you? I get vending requests on my website from all over and I refer them to local vendors. I believe I may have sent you some?

Once again, Welcome!

Steve

Thanks Steve.  You might have.  I'm not sure.  I have like you recieved inquiries from my site for vending services, but they were not in my area.  I tried to hook people up on the other vending discussion board, but never had any takers.  There were no strings attached, I was just trying to give other vendors a lead.  I will try and do the same here.  If someone contacts me that is out of my area I will post here, if thats allright?  I'm not looking for any compensation.  Kinda like paying something foward.  Anyway it will be nice to be back on a discussion board where we vendors can share ideas and info that pertains to our ventures.

Zeke