rides

bubbleblou

Welcome to the forum blou!

I dont have any experience with the kiddie rides you are referring to however I will ask some of my fellow vendors if they will join in here and give you some information.

Keep posted!

Todd,

Welcome to the site! If and when you get those rides up on eBay make sure you post a link in our eBay forum. It may give you a little extra exposure.

Steve

• 4 months later...

Many months ago I almost bought one off Ebay. It was a Harley Davidson ride. I had the notion to get it and work out a deal with our local dealership. I never followed through with this idea though. Still kicking myself for not giving it a try.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to make a full time income with kiddie rides?  I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA SEEING I HAVE 3 SMALL KIDS WHO CAN'T MAKE IT PASS ONE WITHOUT RIDING.  WHERE CAN I GET SOME INFORMATION ON SEEING IF ITS MARKETABLE IN MY AREA.  ALSO ARE THEY HARD TO LOCATE BECAUSE IT SEEMS THE OPTIONS ARE NT MANY.  MAYBE A GROCERY STORE, SHOPPING STRIP , I SEE THEM ALOT A WALMARTS.  ARE YOU FULL-TIME AT THIS ?  

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT.  

• 1 year later...

Who would need to give the approval for a kiddie ride at a strip mall?

The store owner or the owner of the strip mall?

I've been thinking about getting some rides, but not during the winter.:D

Brian

I would get in touch directly with the owner of the strip mall.  That way you don't have to worry about the mall owner removing it for being on his property for being there without permission.  After you get permission from him simply inform the store owner that you have a contract/agreement with the strip mall owner.   Not much they can do about that. :cool: