question about locators?

tooldini

How long would a normal locator work per day to get a location? I mean do they just call a couple places for one customer and if they get NO's go to the next customers order of locations? If a locator has to spend a full day calling then wouldn't that mean your area is over saturated with machines? Hope these haven't been asked before I couldn't find the answer

I would have to say almost every area is saturated; if not with machines and racks then with telemarketers and walk in sales people pitching their stuff. Unfortunately, locators in general will pound the phone until they get a yes, then send you the loc. Very few care about you success in the vending business IMO.

How long would a normal locator work per day to get a location? I mean do they just call a couple places for one customer and if they get NO's go to the next customers order of locations? If a locator has to spend a full day calling then wouldn't that mean your area is over saturated with machines? Hope these haven't been asked before I couldn't find the answer

You must not be using eddie. Eddie has not got me a location in two hours, but I think the

shortest time was 1 day, and the longest time was 3-4 days. I just got two more from eddie

that I will go attempt to place on monday. I have not had locations out long enough from

eddie to know how good they are going to do...

I just got my location from Kickstart today :) it shows acquired on 9-8-09. It is an apartment complex and my shootin hoops gumball machine will be going there. I will be taking it Monday so we will se how it goes

The only place I would put a candy machine in a apartment is in the main office. I just do not

see a shooting hoops gumball machine in the office a big hit...I myself would place a triple there, and

if they are not gum lovers, then it will not be going there, in my opinion, a bulk machine outside the

main office and not bolted down is a risk...