Newbie Reminder

Quarter Master

To all the guys and gals just starting out, and to those of you who did not remember it, Holloween sales of candy is starting to show up in stores. Between now and then is a good time to stock up on your candy supplies at reduced prices. Gotta keep them COG's down.

I do not think you will see a dramatic drop until the day after halloween, then they

will be trying to get rid of their candy like crazy...I was thinking about this the other

day, will it even be worth it? after all halloween candy comes in smaller portions then

what you pick up at sams...and smaller portions normally cost more...

last year i bought 50 bags of 14 oz pmms for .75 a piece.  I did it by going in and asking to talk to the manager.  I offered him that price for all the pmms and mms he had.  if you speak to a manager in stores around you (walgreens, rite aid, cvs) you will be surprised at how much you can buy and for a good price.  I wish i had purchased tons more.  thought i would be good for a while lasted a couple months.  People bought a lot of candy from halloween to easter from me.

last year i bought 50 bags of 14 oz pmms for .75 a piece.  I did it by going in and asking to talk to the manager.  I offered him that price for all the pmms and mms he had.  if you speak to a manager in stores around you (walgreens, rite aid, cvs) you will be surprised at how much you can buy and for a good price.  I wish i had purchased tons more.  thought i would be good for a while lasted a couple months.  People bought a lot of candy from halloween to easter from me.

I will surely keep my eye out for any deals...may talk to a few people also...