Need some advice on 2 inch toys

Powertechvending22

I have been in bulk for about a year and a half and i want to up grade a few of my stop with 2 inch capsules the stops are one dinner two barber shops and an chineses take out. I am planing on using a xyz 2inch caplse toy vender but dont know what toys to pick in the following links i have a few toys i am willing to buy

pull back cars

http://www.bigapplevending.com/50_cent_toys.htm

toss n catch  or maybe the beach balls

http://www.bigapplevending.com/50_cent_toys.htm

or some toys from this site

http://gumballmachinefactory.com/product/TOYCAPSULES2inch.html

if any of you guys have any experance with these toys or any suggestion on what to buy i would really be happy to get the help.

P.s i have also herd of a 50 cent fm vendable raido dose and some thing called monkey around do these items exist or is there a site i can find them at thank you

powertech

let us know how that xyz 2" vendor works out for you. i would be interested in seeing if they are a quality machine for the price.  looks like they are about $25 cheaper than the northwestern. do you have any with the $1 coin mechs or just the 50c mechs?  i am looking for a machine that i can sell some 2'' balls out of.

i know about the quality of the nw but at a $25 savings per machine that would add up quick if you were to put out 15 or 20 of them.

thanks

powertech

let us know how that xyz 2" vendor works out for you. i would be interested in seeing if they are a quality machine for the price.  looks like they are about $25 cheaper than the northwestern. do you have any with the $1 coin mechs or just the 50c mechs?  i am looking for a machine that i can sell some 2'' balls out of.

i know about the quality of the nw but at a $25 savings per machine that would add up quick if you were to put out 15 or 20 of them.

thanks

A nice review in the review section would be delightful!

Steve

I have been in bulk for about a year and a half and i want to up grade a few of my stop with 2 inch capsules...

Here's stuff that always (and still) sold well.

Wrist bands.  Safe, non-toxic...kids wear 'em

Homies.

Strawberry shortcake stuff

You can never go wrong with sticky anything.

I saw 2" vendible "Peek-A-Poohs" over the weekend.  Bought one.  They were the  best sellers I ever had in GACHA (Tomy) machines.  I'm going to order up a few cases of those to change out some of my 2".

If you are going to run single 2" heads, I wouldn't necessarily run battery operated stuff or jewelry.  Neither really do well on their own.  Mixes do well, but the product I listed above has proven several times over as being higher volume product when run with a single or double 2".

Go to big box stores and see what those guys are running.  Then come back in a week or so and see how far down the product is.  It would be somewhat safer to see what does move in your area than to take a $100+ gamble.