good deal

Vendingguy

Now most of you know that really all I have is triples and a some dentyne ice single head machines.  My triples do well in the areas that I market them ( large employee breakrooms), and my dentyne ice does well in the other locations, but the overall costs of the dentyne ice machines forces me to hold off and not buy any more until my initial investment is paid for.

ell, I was browsing around on Craigslist, and I was able to find some really good deals.  One of them was from a girl that has 20 seaga millenia doubles on stands that she was selling for $35 each- All our less than a year old, and in excellent condition.  I contacted her and told her I would purchase the entire selection for $35 each if the shipping was included.  She hesitated and said she couldn't do it, as the cost was too much.  I counter offered and told her I would pay $40 each for her to ship them, I had to reassure her that getting rid of that many at one time may be difficult, and I was offering $800 at one time.  If she sold them a few here, or a few there, it may takes months to sell off. 

Well, to make a long story short, I'm a PROUD owner of some seaga's now.  Some like them, some hate them, but after I get them placed, I should be able to get a return in less than 3 months.  You can't beat that.

Which brings me to my next point of interst Steve, are you still breaking down your machines....Have any stands for sell? I figured, I would do a 50/50 split. 10 doubles, and 10 singles maybe.....I don't know....I'll probably go ahead and place the machines as is until I pay myself back, then re-evaluate what I actually need.  I might need to break them down, but I might not....We'll see. 

Hopefully she will ship them this week.

But on a lighter note, after the purchase was made, I forgot one very big point.  Now I have to find homes for all them quickly......Hmmmmmm, I'm sure I can do some, and affirmative locating is out now, so I'll probably have to call Sonya up at First Choice to do what I can't locate.

A few of the things I have learned is you don't want a machine getting cozy in the garage.  Once it arrives, I got less than 72 hours to get it on location.

Once it arrives, I got less than 72 hours to get it on location.

Or else it will spoil!

Have any stands for sell?

Unfortunately no, but Amerivend does and they look fetching under those Seaga's. If we can figure out our shipping problem for the group buy we can all get stands for only $18!

affirmative locating is out now, so I'll probably have to call Sonya up at First Choice to do what I can't locate.

Don't forget about Robert at Ethical as well. He seems to be generating a good bit of positive comments from our membership. Either way, make sure you mention VENDiscuss. Every job we send them may pay dividends down the road in possible discounts or contest donations! 

Steve

Well, I guess the deal fell through, she said she was able to find someone locally to buy 10 of them....I was willing to buy the other 10 but she couldn't be convienced to go through the hassle of shipping................

Doesn't that suck

Ah good, I let go of this green shade of envy I've been.  Sorry about your loss!