new in nevada

sweetgypsy

Hi all. I decided to go somewhat full bore into vending. I just purchased an established route with 16 locations and an additional 18 working machines and one for parts. I got it for the cost of the machines so it was a good deal. 

I currently have 11 machines in my living room. I put them there so they would mock me with their presence and motivate me to have my nice neat house back. I'm affiliating with a charity and will start seriously next week.

I hope to grow quickly, so wish me luck.

Gypsy

Good luck sweetgypsy!

I love your tactic to get those machines out quickly! I do the same thing with mine. In fact I have a soda machine sitting in my garage so I can't pull my car in. I figure since winter is coming it wont be long before I really get tired of scraping my windshield! Thats my motivation.

Welcome to the boards and please keep us updated.

Steve 

Thanks Dave and Steve. I wasn't feeling the forum love. You two are the only two who welcomed me and I appreciate that. I am getting lots of good info from the board and I'm certainly learning a lot. I personally placed my first machine today so I'm feeling pretty good. I got it in a Big O Tire store with one other vendor there. This guy is all over the place so I'm really encroaching on his territory and I'm a little nervous about that. I'm on my way out now to see if I can place one more and then on to see Beowulf in 3D.

Happy vending, Gypsy 

Thanks for the reminder that 'hellos' are noticed and appreciated.  Welcome to the forum!! :)  I got a really friendly 'no' from a big o manager over here.  I chatted with him for several minutes trying to get through the resistance, but he had been burned by crappy service too many times.

-Lucero

sweetgypsy wrote:

Thanks Dave and Steve. I wasn't feeling the forum love. You two are the only two who welcomed me and I appreciate that. I am getting lots of good info from the board and I'm certainly learning a lot. I personally placed my first machine today so I'm feeling pretty good. I got it in a Big O Tire store with one other vendor there. This guy is all over the place so I'm really encroaching on his territory and I'm a little nervous about that. I'm on my way out now to see if I can place one more and then on to see Beowulf in 3D.

Happy vending, Gypsy