Phone call

Tiffeney

Just on the top where the charty sticker is that is it .  The other thing that was strange is that they knew the name of my vending company and that is not on the machine just on a business card I only give to the owners when they except my machine....

No I got the pizza shop one back !  The only one I can think of would be the one that recently came up missing from the bar. I am going to have to check my machines this week to make sure all are where they should be. I will let you all know on Wednesday when I call them back again to talk to a real person and not a machine !

I tried again today to call them talked to an employee he really did not knew too much and said he will have someone call me later .  One hour later and still waiting !  The only thing he did say was it had reese's in it....

I did have one come up stolen with in the last couple week so I think this could be it although it did not have reese's in it .  It was in a bar so it had Peanuts, Cashues, and Skittles.  Who knows someone on the other forum said that they might of call my charity and that is how they got my company's name and mine first name.  To steal this machine and take it to Maryland they sure went threw alot of trouble wish they would of stole me and took me closer to the ocean !