Professional Locators?

kleanride

Golpher no!

Thank God you came here first. Vendstar does not check their locators out, and I've met people who lost their life savings. Did you already buy machines from the vendstar company? (Get out of that deal if you can) That said, be careful, read the forums, and plan you next moves.

If you have machines you need located, kickstart is a good company.

http://www.kickstartlocations.com/

Going to go check your recent posts to see what else I can know about your situation. -Modify starts here.

I checked your other posts, made sure I was up to date on the threads.

Do not order machines from vendstar, do not use locators they recommend. I have nothing to gain from helping you. Kickstart does not reward me for recommending them, but they have treated me well as a customer. You can look for used machines from craigslist, or new machines from sam's club. Vendstar machines are junk, I own ten of them, they make quarters, but they are low quality machines. I paid 20$ per machine, they are a good buy at that price. Vendstar's budget is mostly commissions and marketing. Northwestern has very very little marketing, their costs are production and distribution of high quality machines. Northwesterns usually last decades, not years. Warranties are only worth as much as the company behind them. Check ebay for establishing the value of machines. Vendstars go for 25-50$ depending on condition and listing.

Vendstar referred me to Global Options out of N. Carolina when I started in July.  They were professional too but I got some real bad locations, little advise, and when it came time to relocate, they didn't return my calls. or Emails.  Very sad that companies suck up your money and then shirk responsibility.

jerry

Hehehe!  This is why I came here first!  Lurtsman-no, didn't purchase anything and very likely wont (from VS).  Ok, so if you were to get into the business today, for the very first time, what would you do?  Used machines? New machines?  I will check out that Kickstart...I figure if they advertise on here, people here probably have experience with them and I should be able to get feedback pretty easily!

Thanks again, you guys are great!

drd